Sunday, January 24, 2010

My first earning!!!!

The other day I opened my mails after almost 8 days(was not in town) and was busy reading them one by one when I came across one particular mail from Paypal. The mail said I had earned 37USD, at first I thought it was a spam mail but just to confirm it I opened my Paypal account and guess what, I had 37$ deposited in my account. The amount is nothing to speak of and I really don't know if I can call it hard earned money but whatever the thing is I was really happy that time. I was a bit shocked because I really din't expect someone(Paypal) to pay me for just adding a application and creating a wishlist and inviting other to do so. It was a promotional offer and all you had to do was to add a application on my facebook profile ,I know there is no point in crying over spilled milk, but  after getting the mail I am actually cursing myself for not convincing more people to add this application(I could have earned 100$), I am planning to use this online earned to money to earn some more money but have no idea how to do it, so if you have any ideas or suggestions please lemme know.

Sachin Shah.

I am attaching a image to confirm it and I edited the 'address bar' and 'payment sent to' for safety




10 comments:

  1. u can use it to develop ur own website...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... congratulations dear :)
    i always wondered how these things work.. was always apprehensive if they really pay you for all this online advertising and stuff.. and now sigh..!! i can see how dumb i was to never have bothered :)
    nevertheless happy for you :D
    keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Kapil
    I want to and thats the only reason to study html and all but I my knowledge about it is still very less and I don't think I can hire someone with such low budget. I would appreciate if you could help me out with it.

    @ Megzone
    Well initially even I din't believe in all these offers. But then i realized there is no harm in doing such offers as it is I am online all the time, so spending some time on such things is not an issue. I'll let you know if there are more such offers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya sure...im havin a bit knowlegde...even im plannin to study php.....wil surely help u...u can even ask khyati to help u......anyways im ther...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well according to me I know more than khyati, I may be wrong but I don't really think she knows that much. Well anyways I will start blogging properly in few months will then set up a website and have really planed it well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW, which application is it ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you got it too.....great.....paypal wishlist was aersome...thing....i got my payment last week......see it was easy money as they said....and this is the first time...paypal did something like this in Indian or Indian sub continent.......but i hope this will be first of many coming ahead....

    cheers to the success and your fisrt earning.....though it huge compared to my first....which was $2..... :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Raj Thank you and this is the application http://apps.facebook.com/paypalwishlist/

    @Hitesh I hope the continue such contest and promotions fro Indians too

    @ Sonia thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratz man!!! is this contest still open ?? or i missed d bus :(.... btw if u need some help in developin ur site i cn giv some help... mind u i m nt professional n don't hv much knowledge..

    ReplyDelete